Relatos de Caso
Pearls from the Cochrane Library for Emergency Physicians
The Brazilian Journal of Emergency Medicine (JBMEDE), e-ISSN 2763-776X, is a publication of the Brazilian Association of Emergency Medicine (Abramede), the only association that can title emergency physicians in Brazil.
The journal publishes articles related to Emergency Medicine.
The decisions of the editors of this journal and their respective boards are made independently of Abramede and/or publishing partners. The concepts expressed in the submitted manuscripts are the sole responsibility of the authors and do not reflect the opinion of the editors of the journal.
After submission, during the evaluation, all processes are performed electronically and can be accessed at the electronic address https://jbmede.com.br
Articles accepted for publication become the property of the journal and may be reproduced only with the authorization of the editor-in-chief.
JBMEDE is an open-access journal and does not charge a fee for article submission, review, and publication. Manuscripts can be submitted in Portuguese and English, but publication is in the English language only. In the case of manuscripts submitted in Portuguese, the translation of the content into English can be provided by the author himself or by the journal, and the cost of the translator's service, in the latter case, is borne by the author.
The editor-in-chief is responsible for the selection and management of the Editorial Boards, both national and international.
Mission and objectives:
JBMEDE's mission is to publish scientific content on Emergency Medicine, aiming at the construction of safe care practices based on the best scientific evidence.
Its objectives are:
- To be recognized as a reference technical scientific journal in the area of Emergency Medicine.
- To serve the improvement of permanent medical education in Emergency Medicine, through high-quality scientific publication.
- Provide scientific content for continuous improvement of working methods, management, and assistance in Emergency Medicine.
- Support research in Emergency Medicine, constituting a channel for publication and exposure of scientific results to the community of the area and civil society.
- Establish relations of effective cooperation and participation of the representative bodies and technical chambers of Emergency Medicine and areas of multi-professional action in emergency.